I’m in college. Full time. But I get to graduate in a year, which is terribly exciting.
One of the mistakes I’ve made over the past 3 years, however, is always taking classes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Just too much school (I have NO idea how I made it through high school from 8-3 everyday). So, this semester, after dropping a horrifying American Lit class, I only have class on Tuesdays/Thursdays.
It’s SO wonderful.
One of the best choices/decisions of my life.
I am also taking online classes, which isn’t particularly wonderful, but they’re the easiest thing ever.
Here are the perks of T/TH classes only:
– I can work more, which sometimes irritates me, but in the end only means that I can stay on my feet (sometimes I consider working at Coolgreens my exercise of the day) and I can earn more money.
– I get to sleep in. Except I didn’t today. Woke up at 8:00, but I stayed in bed longer until I had to go to work.
– Less homework (?) I mean, I really don’t have much homework, though that could be the cause of so many online classes.
– Um, FOUR DAY WEEKENDS. Need I say more?
– I can thrift more (though I really don’t). But I could if I wanted…
– I have more free time and am more flexible, so that’s abled me to spend more time with family.
– And since I have more money, I can justify spending money on unnecessary items. Like these beauts:
(New shades. Ya dig?)
(I’m also in the process of getting my hair back to its original color…it’s a process)
– AAAAAND I can be outside more. Because, let me please tell you, Oklahoma weather, though bipolar mostly, has been so so so lovely the past week or so.
Remember when I said that I’d upload newborn shots soon?
Expect those tonight.
But don’t get disappointed if I fail. :)